Inclusive Leadership Training Program
Resources and materials
The Inclusive Leadership program aims to provide leaders and teams members with valuable insights and skills needed to perform effectively in an inclusive team. As participants, you spent time over the course of two workshops learning about inclusive leadership. However, learning should not stop there. On this page, you'll find a variety of resources to further your understanding of inclusive leadership.
Here is the feedback form used in module two of the program.
- Article: Myers, Chris (2018, 23 Feb). How To Find Your Ikigai And Transform Your Outlook On Life And Business. Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrismyers/2018/02/23/how-to-find-your-ikigai-and-transform-your-outlook-on-life-and-business/#1d92fdb12ed4/
- Article: Phillips, Katherine W. (2014, 1 Oct). How Diversity Makes Us Smarter. Retrieved from: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/
- Article: Burkus, David (2018, 1 Jan). 8 Questions to Ask Someone Other Than “What Do You Do?. Retrieved from: https://hbr.org/2018/01/8-questions-to-ask-someone-other-than-what-do-you-do
- Book: Sinek, Simon; Start With Why; Penguin UK, 2011
- Book: Sinek, Simon; Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t, Penguin UK, 2014
- Book: Seligman, Martin; Flourish; Simon and Schuster, 2012
- Sinek, Simon (2009, Sept). Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action. Retrieved from: https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action
- Brown, Brene (2010, June). Brene Brown: The Power Of Vulnerability. Retrieved from: https://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
- Wujek, Tom (2010, February) Tom Wujek: Build A Tower, Build A Team. Retrieved from: https://www.ted.com/talks/tom_wujec_build_a_tower
- VIA STRENGTHS SURVEY: http://www.viacharacter.org/www/Character-Strengths-Survey
- BARRETT VALUES ASSESSMENT: https://www.valuescentre.com/our-products/products-individuals/personal-values-assessment-pva
- ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS: http://blogs.ibo.org/sharingpyp/2013/12/03/where-are-the-rules-formulating-essential-agreements-in-the-pyp/